Here are some of the locksmith services we offer in our local area (around SW4, where we are based).
- Fitting doors and window locks (to insurance standards including BS 3261, if required)
- Fitting furniture, such as spyholes, chains, etc.
- Replacing locks
- Re-keying existing locks (for example, when you don't want to change a lock for some reason, yet you suspect that the key has been compromised)
- Making new keys for existing locks (for example, when a key has been copied too many times)
- Installing master key systems
- Improving security with London bars, Birmingham bars, lock guards, hinge bolts, etc.
- Opening doors (lock-outs)
If you (or the cat or the wind) have locked yourself out, I can get you back inside.
90% of the time, doors and door locks can be opened non-destructively. Many locksmiths will just drill out the lock without first trying non-destructive entry techniques.
We don't offer general carpentry services, nor do we offer alarm or entry system services. Also, please note that we are unable to fit locks that the customer has purchased, which might sound somewhat churlish but unfortunately it's so often the wrong kind of lock that's been purchased, and it nearly always leads to unpleasantness. We don't offer an emergency or 24-hour service: we probably will be able to come to you straight away but it isn't always possible; similarly we might still be working during the evening, but we might have finished for the day.
Please feel free to call and discuss anything not listed above.